Friday, December 26, 2008

1st Baby McGinty Appearance!!!

I never got to scan this picture in. This was our 2nd ultrasound at 10 weeks. The head is on the left and the cross stops right under it's bottom. At this point it had little bitty stubby arms and legs..but it was kicking and moving all over the place. If you look closely you can see the little dots on either side of the body where arms and legs are growing.

I am now 14 weeks, which in terms of the growth of the baby can make a big difference. The baby is now about the size of my fist. I will have my next ultrasound on January 20th. I can't wait to see how much bigger this sweet angel has gotten. Evan and I got ducky footed pajamas for Christmas for the baby and for some reason when I opened it and thought about the fact that my baby's body will be filling those pj's before I know it...I started to cry. We can't wait!

0 comments: