Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Posted by mcgintys at 5:04 AM
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Posted by mcgintys at 6:04 AM
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Is it really possible that my baby belly is already popping out????? With Dixie I didn't really start showing till at least 16 weeks. I am 12 weeks now and my belly looks like it did at 16 with her. Granted, I had some leftover belly from my sweet daughter...oh yea and lots of junk food cravings.
Posted by mcgintys at 5:29 AM
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Lat night was my second baby gender dream with this pregnancy. I only had one with Dixie (she was a boy). Way to trust those dreams.
Posted by mcgintys at 5:13 AM
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Posted by mcgintys at 4:40 AM
Saturday, June 5, 2010
If you have small children or you yourself just LOVE old Disney movies and the silly songs from Veggie Tales, you must go onto pandora.com and play the Veggie Tales channel. Of course it is better if you buy a year subscription so you do not have to hear the ads after every song, which is highly annoying. You don't have to subscribe, but it saves you from going nuts.
Posted by mcgintys at 6:12 AM
Friday, June 4, 2010
Posted by mcgintys at 8:06 AM
- We had a great turnout for our housewarming party last weekend. It was great to have everyone over and celebrate our first home.
- I am tutoring 3 kids this summer (gets the teacher out of me and a little cash in my pocket)
- Bought Dixie a baby pool...tried to put her in and she screamed because the water was too cold..but boy did she look cute in that swimsuit:) We'll try again this weekend and I'll post pics.
- I am feeling pretty good overall. Still tired but not to the extreme that I was before and I don't feel as sick anymore. Only 2 more weeks of first trimester.
- Trying to plan Dixie's first birthday party. I think I am in over my head. The guest list is at 60 people...yikes!!! Should have done a small family thing but that's my party planning self.
- Sad because my baby girl is going to be 1!!!!!!! How did we get here???
- My dad is getting married this month...crazy!!! Looking forward to the wedding. I am the photographer..yikes hope I can pull that off.
- Father's day is coming up...any ideas for homemade daddy gifts????
Posted by mcgintys at 7:47 AM