Friday, October 22, 2010

Virginia Vacay


This past weekend, we decided to travel yet again....I know INSANITY! We took a trip to Ashburn, Virginia to visit my best friend Lyndsey and her fam. I was so nervous as this was going to be my first flight with Dixie in tow. We had 2 flights there and two flights home. Amazingly, she did great on all 4. We had about 30 seconds of intense screaming on our last flight home, which seemed like it lasted for an eternity, but it was her bed time and she was TIRED!

Our trip was wonderful. Dixie and B got along GREAT and we did just enough to get out of the house and have some fun, but still lay low while I am huge and pregnant and 2 babies needed naps. The weather felt amazing and it was good to spend time with my friend. Thank you Lyndsey and Chad for being gracious hosts and letting us stay with you. We had a great time and memories that will last a lifetime:) Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend. I had to narrow this down from about 350 of them.


The girl's first hay ride at Cox Farms....really awesome pumpkin festival.
All we heard all weekend was "puppy." She was madly in love with Leo and is still asking for him daily.
Loves being with her daddy
Dixie's 1st carousel ride
Best Friends
After a LONG walk to the Lincoln Memorial..but a GREAT picture
The Lincoln Memorial
Lynds and I wanted to look like we were holding up the Washington Monument...needless to say..it didn't work so well.
At the American History Museum.
The girls and their handsome dads.

For some reason Blogger won't let me upload the other pics I want to put on here...I will have to try to edit this post and add them later.....more cute ones to come!

1 comments:

amberV said...

So glad you guys had a great vacation! That is an awesome place to visit!