Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quality Time




I got to spend some time yesterday with my sister and Audrey (My Boo Bunny). I really enjoyed it. My sister and I have not had good quality "sister time" in a while and it was refreshing. My little angel was so sweet and looked precious. She is smiling and cooing all the time. She especially loved it when I took her outside on the porch swing and we listened to the birds. She also likes it when I sing her Disney Songs and run my fingernails through her hair as she lays across my lap. Her favorite was Beauty and the Beast...which is mine too. She just gazed up into my eyes like she was so intrigued and would give a smile here and there...probably because I can't sing and she is really cracking up laughing inside at my attempt. She is getting so big. She almost fits in 6 months clothes and she is only 2 months! I love being an Aunt!

1 comments:

Jamie Mullins said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on her!! She and Katy will have so much fun together!