Saturday, May 31, 2008

27 Dresses



The other night we had a 27 dresses Girl's Night with friends from church. There were about 10 of us but only 4 showed up in their old bridesmaids dresses. It was so much fun! Even though I have seen the movie 27 dresses 5 times since it came out, there is something about watching it with a bunch of girlfriends. Of course we didn't start the movie when we said we would because when you get a group of women together...they have a lot to say. I love "girl time." Three of the girls in that picture are pregnant...No, I am not one of them. I tried to get a picture of Krista and Rhonda's belly because they were poking out of their bridesmaid dresses.

My uncle saw me in my dress before I headed over to Rhonda's and asked "Why are you wearing that?" I explained what we were doing and he gave me this crazy look and said "that's the silliest thing I've ever heard of." Most of the time men just don't get us women....and that is when I am so thankful for girlfriends and silly Girl's Nights!

Next one on the list: 80's dress and Pretty in Pink. How much more fun can you have?

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

very fun! sorry i missed it. i must say i cannot fit into a single one of my bridesmaid dresses at the moment. i'll definitely try to make the 80's one! maybe i can find some 80's maternity wear :)

Jamie Mullins said...

Looks like so much fun and I am DEFINITELY going to copy you guys! Miss you already SIL!! We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again soon!