Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in pics

Christmas was so much fun this year! I loved watching my kids open presents and enjoy all things Christmas. Dixie was particularly fun to watch as she got excited over every gift. This was Knox's first year to really show any interest, since last year he was 3 days old and just slept in his bouncy seat. I really just wanted to upload some pictures from the day.


We celebrated Christmas Eve with my dad and brothers. We got catering from Copelands, which meant I didn't have to cook and it was delicious!

Thanking Grandpa for her puppy.

  My littlest little brother.

 My biggest little brother.

 Having fun opening gifts and spending time together.

 Knox loved his drum and is seriously a little drummer boy.

 My dad with his kids and grandkids (1 missing)

 Playing Cupunk (I think it's like beer pong with no beer. I've never played beer pong, but that's what I have heard. It was a fun game and kept these 2 entertained for a while)

 My mom and sis with our matching hats.

 1 more month to go.....

 My siblings

 Christmas morning.

 Evan was so excited to get Knox a basketball goal for his room. The tag read: 
To: NBA star From: Coach. It was really cute.

Last Christmas as a family of 4

 This boy is going to be a musician. He got his own guitar

 I already have a crock pot but broke the lid. I have been using a cookie sheet to cover mine. Glad to have a new one..and it's red..bonus!!!

Evan wanted a king cake...and it was delicious!! Pecan Praline


 Dixie and her Madame Alexander doll that we named Kelsey.

Playing with her new play dough toys before we even got to eat breakfast.



Knox's fisher price race track.

He shoots....he scores!!!!! I love this picture.
 She was sooo thrilled to get a bike. It is going to take her a while to learn how to use it though.

 We did Tacky Christmas for Christmas day. 

We have started the tradition of doing New Orleans style food for Christmas day. That way it's not like we are eating 2 Thanksgiving meals. Christmas dinner is now my favorite! Here are a few of the dishes.

Boudin stuffed turkey

 Stuffed artichokes
 Crab cakes and remoulade


 We played white elephant with a $20 gift. It's always fun to see what everyone brings and steals.

 Thought this was great. The Help and a chocolate cream pie (if you read it, you know why).

My mom got the perfect push up:)


Such a fabulous Christmas with my family. So blessed! Now on to a new year and all God has in store! So long 2011...you were a great one!
Photobucket

0 comments: