I have been slacking at blogging:( Just for a short update:
- We had a great turnout for our housewarming party last weekend. It was great to have everyone over and celebrate our first home.
- I am tutoring 3 kids this summer (gets the teacher out of me and a little cash in my pocket)
- Bought Dixie a baby pool...tried to put her in and she screamed because the water was too cold..but boy did she look cute in that swimsuit:) We'll try again this weekend and I'll post pics.
- I am feeling pretty good overall. Still tired but not to the extreme that I was before and I don't feel as sick anymore. Only 2 more weeks of first trimester.
- Trying to plan Dixie's first birthday party. I think I am in over my head. The guest list is at 60 people...yikes!!! Should have done a small family thing but that's my party planning self.
- Sad because my baby girl is going to be 1!!!!!!! How did we get here???
- My dad is getting married this month...crazy!!! Looking forward to the wedding. I am the photographer..yikes hope I can pull that off.
- Father's day is coming up...any ideas for homemade daddy gifts????
I guess that's it for now. I leave you with a cute picture of all of the cousins ready for summer: