Monday, September 20, 2010

My Fall starts now!!!

It's still not officially Fall and the weather here definitely proves it (upper 90's), but I just couldn't wait anymore. I finally got Evan to take down my Fall decor from the attic. This is my first time to have the front door of MY OWN HOUSE to decorate. It's not much, but it's enough to make me smile every time I walk up to my front door.


I woke up this week to this on the table. Evan knows I have been dying to smell a pumpkin candle, do some crafts (the triangles will be painted to look like candy corn) and make that pumpkin roll I mentioned in an earlier post, so he gave me a "Fall" treat. I smiled all day at his thoughtfulness:) I have the best husband in the world!



Here is the finished product of the pumpkin roll. It's yummy and would go perfectly with a cup of chai but I thought it could be a little sweeter. Apparently a cup of sugar and a cup of powdered sugar are not enough for the taste buds of this preggo. But I did enjoy making it and will probably sneak another piece before dinner:)




Can't wait to do more "Fall" things. Hobby Lobby opens here next week and I am SUPER pumped to bust out some crafts!

0 comments: