Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little sister is married!!

I never got the chance to post about my sister's wedding because it happened right when I started to get sick and I didn't take that many pictures. However, here are a few. My sister looked absolutely gorgeous, like a fairytale princess. The wedding was beautiful and fun! I am very happy for her and can't believe my baby sister is all grown up!


Getting ready before the wedding. I got to do her make-up and she looked sooooo pretty!



Anxiously awaiting. Look how fun and poofy her dress is...Cinderella


Don't know how we are sisters....we are complete opposites in looks, but we have a lot of the same mannerisms.
How did my little sister grow up sooooo fast????
My sweet little Audrey bunny was the flower girl and wore a tiara just like her mama. She was pulled up the aisle in a red wagon and actually did really well with it. She was so cute!

0 comments: