Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Raspberry Baby

It's fun to keep up with how the baby is growing each week. I am 8 weeks right now and apparently my baby is the size of a raspberry. This little raspberry is sure doing a number on it's momma. I am having the worst all day nausea and vommiting. 4 times yesterday!!! I am considering calling my doctor to see what I can do for it. It is just hard to function during the day much less teach 17 5 and 6 year olds all day. This too shall pass..RIGHT????? Oh I hope so! I feel like such a whiner, but it is miserable! I know it is all worth it and everyone keeps reminding me that the sickness is just verifying that my hormones are kicking and baby is growing. For that I am grateful! Here is a picture of what the little fetus looks like now: Pretty crazy huh????

0 comments: